Tuesday, November 1, 2011

I'm dreaming of a Christmas under 80°

It's probably different for you northern folks, but way down south we really are just starting to contemplate fall. Our Halloween costumes and yours are very different - kids in Maine can dress up as Eskimos. Down here, that'd result in a trip to the emergency room for heatstroke.

Now that I can start an Autumn mindset, it's hard to come up with much... as it's not actually cool enough yet. Maybe once the average temperature is below 75° I'll be able to start thinking snowflakes and skiing, but I just can't do it while sweating.

Christmas ideas? Snow and Santa? You must be kidding. But presents? That I can think about! :D



1 comment:

  1. i LOVE LOVE LOVE that blue bow!! Was it done freehand? All of it?!

    ReplyDelete