Thursday, July 7, 2011

It's official, I have an addiction

I think a 12-step program may be in order. In the meantime, though, FUN! :))

For the first time since this whole nail art obsession began, I paid full-price for one of the big name polishes.

This is OPI's "Not Like the Movies" It's almost a dull gray, but it has shimmer - a bit of pink, a hint of green. I love this color. _Love_ it. I want to use it as a background for a monochrome floral design, or some fun stamps - but I just haven't convinced myself I want to cover any of the color yet. Just look how well it matches my iPod. It was meant to be.




Ok I changed my mind. I covered it. Now my nails match my iPod. Does that make me cool, or what? Ok so it's probably 'or what', and it just makes me really rather strange, but I'm doing well to have my socks match on a regular basis, so to me this is super.



Yeah, back to the whole idea of putting off joining that 12-step program...

No comments:

Post a Comment